Monday, October 1, 2007

Kim Chiu's Crazy Love


I hate the way you walkHate the way you talkHate the way you look at meI hate the way you smileHate those big brown eyesCause I know they're not for meCause we can never beMore than friendsAnd it hurts meEvery time I close my eyesAll I see is you(Chorus)And this crazy loveCrazy loveOh this crazy loveCrazy loveI hate thinkin of youcause everytime i doI just keep on missing youand I hate the way I feeleverytime your nearcause its feels like time is standing stillbut we can never beMore than friendsAnd it hurts meEvery time I close my eyesAll I see is you(chorus)and this crazy lovecrazy loveoh this crazy lovecrazy loveI hate it when you're blueAnd how I cared for youHate the way my heart desiresAnd I hate those sleepless nightsAnd the pain I kept insideBut I keep onPretending it's alrightbut we can never bemore than friendsand it hurts meeverytime i close my eyesall I see is you(chorus)And this crazy loveCrazy loveOh this crazy loveCrazy loveI don't know what to doHate me for loving youCause I know it's wrong forMe to say....I love you...


--->Get it? It's the lyrics!!!!

--->What do you think it is?

No comments:

tracker

eXTReMe Tracker