Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is a Commercial for my blog....

I Am, 10 Years from Now…

I’ve been blessed with everything. I always say my thanks’ for the wonderful things that happens to me. I don’t want to elaborate anymore mistakes and regrets I have done from the past. All I really want to think and do right now is to look forward what I will become 10 years from now. It’s not easy to guess, because come to think of it, not all of your hopes and dreams do come true. I can say that a perfect life and a contented heart is a pure fiction. Anyway, dreams are always free, so be it, I will be picturing myself a successful one, 10 years from now.

Maybe by that time I’m a struggling businessman or an obedient employee to a big company that deals with computer. But to my opinion and by the looks of the path I am going through, I think I will become a manager of a certain fast-food chain because everybody that are close to me or within my community is telling me that.

As far as I am concerned, I really don’t want to leave the country, I want to work here and live my life to the fullest. But my brother and sisters wanted that much to go abroad for a better living so I guess I need to follow them not because I want to but because I want to be with them. But I will suggest choosing a tropical country like the Philippines for a better climate.

By now, all I want to do is to work hard to achieve a better life 10 years from now. It’s okay for me not to achieve a fictional perfect life. A better and simple living, a complete family, and most of all, I am really hoping to find a contented heart that is enough for me to conquer the everyday trials life will give to me.

1 comment:

clerfa said...

ganda nman ng cnabi u dyan ky marian
san u b nakuha yang pinagsu2lat mo??
joke lng un^_^
heheheheheheh^_^

tracker

eXTReMe Tracker